1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it
is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect
information that you voluntarily give us via contact form or email. We will not sell or rent this
information to anyone.
Personally identifiable information, that we may collect, include, but is not limited to:
1. Email address
2. First name and last name
3. Phone number
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not
share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to
fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by
contacting us via the email address given on our website:
1. See what data we have about you, if any.
2. Change/correct any data we have about you.
3. Have us delete any data we have about you.
4. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our
website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect your personal information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us
in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for
“https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your
information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for
example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The
computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure